Game Designer (m/f/div)
|Type of employment||Full time|
|Experience||Several years of experience|
|Earliest start date||ASAP|
We are looking for a talented game designer who will partner with our experienced development team to work on an economic trading and city building game. Based on our core concept you will design gameplay features, game content and create a comprehensible balancing for a complex economy and create a memorable gaming experience in an immersive setting.
- You design sophisticated, consistent and elegant game systems.
- You present your concepts and their underlying thoughts to the team and maintain a clear design document.
- You monitor the implementation of the features, test them and work continuously on improvements.
- You adjust systems and values to achieve a comprehensible balancing.
- You use data to optimize the acceptance of features and improve KPIs.
- You create a successful gaming experience by working closely with the development team and service departments.
- You support game designers of other games, give feedback and are in regular contact with them.
- You have at least 3 years professional experience as a game designer.
- You are a team player and enjoy working with other disciplines.
- You are a passionate gamer and know a lot about city builder and trading games.
- You inspire others by living for your game and its vision.
- You are a communication champ and have excellent presentation skills.
- You are skilled at handling numbers and designing mathematical models.
- You are familiar with the ‘free to play’ business model and the associated mechanics and KPIs.
- You adopt the player’s perspective and use player feedback and data to optimize your designs.
- You already have experience with the development and project management tools that we use, e.g. Unity, Gitlab, Jira, Excel, etc.
- You are familiar with agile project management methods.
- You have good speaking and writing proficiency in German and English.
What we offer you:
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great colleagues.
- Flat hierarchies with creative processes. Bring in your ideas!
- Agile project management and mindset.
- Fresh fruit and really yummy Müsli.
- A free membership for Interfit (interfit.de)
- Participation in the Jobticket program
Please send your written application including CV and salary expectation to:
|Bright Future GmbH
Att. Ms Mette Beckhof