UX Designer (m/f/div)
|Type of employment||Full time|
|Experience||Several years of experience|
|Earliest start date||ASAP|
- You will work on multiple games as a core member of their design teams together with Game Designers and UI Artists.
- You will be part of a larger UX department that will support you with player research and engagement strategy.
- You will ensure that Game Design’s vision of gameplay is captured by the game’s interface in a way that is easily understood and used by players.
- You will lead extended conversations with key decision makers in the game team about how to achieve high quality gaming interactions not only on the individual screens but also on a system level.
This is who you are:
- You have experience in working as a UX Designer (or Interaction Designer or Information Architect) for several years. Experience in working with Agile is a plus.
- You are a gamer and you have an interest in PC and Web games.
- You are proactive and able to effectively communicate your design decisions as well as the rationale behind them.
- You are a passionate advocate for the player. Your designs are based on player/user feedback that you actively seek out.
- You are able to transform both player and business requirements into wireframes that capture the intended experience using standard tools (e.g. Sketch or Adobe XD)
- You have excellent writing and speaking proficiency in English
Please send your written application including CV and salary expectation to:
|Bright Future GmbH
Att. Ms Mette Beckhof