We – Bright Future GmbH, Gustav-Heinemann-Ufer 56 in 50968 Cologne/Germany – operate the website www.brightfuture.de and collect certain data from our visitor to the extent necessary.
With respect to data processing in our games, we inform you comprehensively in the corresponding privacy policies in the games.
Contacting the data protection officer
Responsible for this website is:
Bright Future GmbH
Telephone: +49 0221 78 98 21 70
Fax: +49 0221 78 98 21 80
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection, please do not hesitate to use these contact details to get in touch with us or our data protection officer. Specific data protection queries can be directly addressed to our data protection officer via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively also by post at the address mentioned above with the addition “The Data Protection Officer”.
We, Bright Future GmbH, are part of Travian Games GmbH, Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 22, 80807 Munich. You can also contact the data protection officer responsible for us via Travian Games.
When you contact us by email, we will store your email address and, if you have transmitted the respective details, your name and telephone number in order to answer your questions. All data arising in this context is deleted after storage is no longer necessary or – in the case of statutory retention obligations – the corresponding processing is restricted.
What are my rights?
You can contact us at any time if you have any questions about your rights with regard to data protection or if you would like to assert one of your following rights:
- Right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR (for example, you can contact us if you would like to withdraw your previously granted consent to receive a newsletter)
- Right of information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR (for example, you can contact us if you would like to know what data we have stored about you)
- Rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR (for example, you can contact us if your email address has changed and we should replace your email address)
- Erasure pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR (for example, you can contact us if your would like us to delete certain data that we have stored about you)
- Restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR (for example, you can contact us if you would like us not to delete your email address, but instead only use it to send you absolutely necessary emails)
- Data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR (for example, you can contact us if you would like to receive the data we have stored about you in a compressed format, such as because you would like to provide this data to another website)
- Objection pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR (for example, you can contact us if you do not accept one of the advertising or analytical processes indicated here)
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 (1) GDPR (for example, you can also contact the data protection supervisory authority directly if you wish to complain)
Erasure and storage period
Unless otherwise indicated, we delete your data as soon as we no longer need it. The data will also be erased or blocked if a storage period determined by law expires, unless a further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract is necessary. Certain data must be retained for longer periods for legal reasons. Of course, you may request information about your stored data at any time.
Visiting the website
We do not collect any personal data during simple visits to our website, with the exception of data transmitted by your browser in order to enable the visit to the website, primarily including the following:
- IP address (for example, 95.91.215.example or 2a02:8109:9440:1198:bdb1:551f:example)
- Approximate location based on the IP range (for example, Berlin and the surrounding area)
- Internet provider (for example, “Kabel Deutschland” or “Deutsche Telekom”)
- Internet speed (for example, 120 Mbit)
- Date and time (for example, 11:45 a.m. on 05.25.2018)
- Most recently visited website (for example, www.google.com)
- Browser (for example, Chrome or Safari)
- Operating system (for example, Mac OS)
- Hardware (for example, Intel processor)
For you as a visitor to our website, the most interesting item is the IP address, as this refers to data that can in theory be linked to your identity. As a security measure for your privacy, we therefore delete or anonymize your IP address after you have visited our website. This means the other technical data can no longer be traced back to you and this data may thus only serve anonymous, statistical purposes in order to optimize our website. The purpose of temporarily storing the data at the beginning is to ensure the connection as well as the accessibility and correct display of our website. The IP address and the aforementioned technical data are required in order to display the website, prevent display problems for visitors and resolve error messages. The legal basis is the legitimate interest that has been reviewed in connection with the aforementioned security measures as well as in accordance with the European data protection requirements pursuant to Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR
We collect and process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of conducting the application procedure. Applicant data is processed electronically particularly if the applicant provides us with their corresponding application documents by means of an electronic channel, for example by email, or if the applicant applies via our application option on the homepage. Insofar as we enter into an employment contract with an application, the transmitted data is stored for the purpose of conducting the employment relationship in accordance with statutory regulations. If an applicant is not subsequently hired, the application documents will be deleted six months after completion of the application procedure, unless such deletion is opposed by a legitimate interest of ours. Another legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, proof of evidence in cases according to the General Equal Treatment Act.
- Name of the website
- Expiration date of the cookie
In the event of cookies that do not contain an exact date of expiry, they are only stored temporarily and automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser or restart the end device. Cookies with a date of expiry also remain stored when you close your browser or restart the end device. These cookies are only removed at the date indicated or if you delete them manually.
On our website, we use the following three types of cookies:
- Required cookies (we need these, for example, in order to display the website correctly for you and temporarily save certain settings)
- Function and performance-related cookies (these help us, for example, to evaluate technical data regarding your visit and thereby prevent error messages)
- Advertising and analytical cookies (these enable, for example, advertising for shoes to be displayed if you previously searched for shoes)
You can configure, block and delete cookies in the settings of your browser. If you delete all cookies for our website, it is possible that some functions of the website will not be displayed correctly. Helpful information and guides for common browsers are provided by the German Federal Office for Information Security: https://www.bsi-fuer-buerger.de/BSIFB/DE/Empfehlungen/EinrichtungSoftware/EinrichtungBrowser/Sicherheits
In order to improve the appearance of text, Google Fonts (https://fonts.google.com) by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) is used; Google Fonts concerns a repository of fonts by Google. These fonts are transmitted and activated when accessing this website or other websites in the memory folder of your browser. If this is not supported, the text on the website will only be displayed in a standard font. In order to enable this, a request is sent to domains such as fonts.googleapis.com or fonts.gstatic.com, which receive your IP address for technical reasons. Your data is not, however, linked with other data or associated with your personal identity.
The purpose of the data transmission is to correctly display fonts in the manner we have chosen. The IP address is required in order to establish a connection with the Google servers and to download the font repository, unless this is already available on the terminal device.The legal basis is the legitimate interest that has been reviewed for the pursuit of the purpose and in connection with the aforementioned security measures as well as in accordance with the European data protection requirements pursuant to Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 (”Google”). Google Analytics uses the advertising and analysis cookies described above in order to analyze our website with regard to your usage behavior. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, your IP address is shortened before the usage statistics are evaluated, so that no conclusions can be drawn about your identity. For this purpose, Google Analytics has been extended on our website by the code “anonymizeIp” in order to guarantee the anonymous collection of IP addresses. Google will use the anonymous information obtained by the cookies to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities for the website operators and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
You may also configure your browser such that it rejects cookies, or you can prevent the collection and analysis of data by Google by downloading and installing a browser plug-in (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) from Google. As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, you can place an opt-out cookie to prevent future collection by Google Analytics within this website (the opt-out only works in the browser and only for this domain). If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
The purpose for using Google Analytics is the anonymous analysis of your usage behavior on our websites. The insights gained in this way help us to improve our offer.The legal basis is the legitimate interest that has been reviewed for the pursuit of the purpose and in connection with the aforementioned security measures as well as in accordance with the European data protection requirements pursuant to Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR. Moreover, an order processing agreement has been entered into in accordance with the requirements of Art. 28 GDPR.